1. Hospitality Management:Economic and Other Impacts of Hotel, Tourism, and Travel Industry. The Organization and Structure, Functional areas. etc.
2. Tourism planning and Marketing:Tourism policy, Levels and Types of Tourism Planning, International agreements, Tourism marketing.
3. Service Marketing:Characteristics of services, Classification of services, Service marketing mix. Process of operations and delivery of services.
5. International tourism management: Challenges, Factors affecting Global & regional tourist movements. international organisations dealing with barriers viz : WTO, IMF, IHA.
4. International Hospitality Law: Legal Principles Governing Hospitality Operations, Laws of Torts and Negligence, Consumer protection laws.
6. Tourism Business Environment: Domestic and international tourism, recent trends. Organization of both national and international in world in promotion and development WTO, IATA, UPTAA, AI,IATO, etc.
7. Tourism Products: Tourism Product-its salient features components of Tourism industry. Socio-cultural Resources, national tourist resources.