1. Principles of Management and Organizational Behaviour:
Management-science, theory & practice. Organizing & Controlling.etc.
2. Human Resources Management: Recruitment, Training,
Compensation & Industrial Relations.etc.etc.
3. Corporate Communication: Formal communication network,
work-team communication, Presentations, Brand promotion. Etc. etc.
5. Methodology of Training & Development: Principles of Training and areas of training. Assessment, methods and evaluation.etc. Etc.
4. Human resource planning: Need,job analysis, job description, Performance evaluation.etc. Etc.
6. Industrial Relations Management: Trade unions, Industrial disputes, collective bargaining, Strategic management of industrial relations. Etc.
7. Compensation Management: Wage & Salary Administration,
Planning for improved competitiveness, Incentives and fringe benefits, Social security laws. Etc.
8. Performance Management Systems and Strategies: Planning,
managing performance and development. Performance Management and Organizational Change. Etc.
9. Modern developments in Human Resources Management:
Corporate Social Responsibility and ethics. Etc.