We are passionate about what we do. We are happy with our creations because our users are satisfied with what they could achieve in real life situations as a result of trusting our products and programs. Your input is the trigger for our innovations.
We don’t advertise. We believe, if you are really in need, you would search and find us. We also believe, ultimately, you are responsible for your future. We can sincerely help. Why not meet us on ‘Let’s Meet’ page?
Espoir was founded in 2005 by a team of industry professionals working with leading global companies specializing in Technology, Engineering, Human Resources, Finance, Marketing and Educational Psychology.
We realize the criticality of skill-gaps, and its grave consequences. We invested our years to invent lasting solutions that can turn ordinary into extra ordinary. We innovate new methodologies and technologies so that the result makes meaning to millions of lives.
Member: American Society of Training & Development
Interactive Practice Sessions: Experience realistic practice, that is NOT AVAILABLE ELSEWHERE: You face question from screen, answer them on camera, refer to best responses, seek guide’s help, and fine-tune your abilities!
Questions & Their Hidden Meanings: Surveys say 88% of candidates don’t understand the hidden motives behind the seemingly innocent questions. In this section, you learn how to grasp the ‘real questions’ and the language to use.
Competency Tests: These competency tests help you not only to prepare for technical interviews, and viva examinations but also for other post-engineering competitive examinations for employment and higher education.
Tap Here for More Demos on our
1. Stand-Alone: Family & Friends Version (No. Of Users: 5)
2. Stand-Alone: Institutional (No. Of Users: 300)
3. LAN: Institutional (No. Of Users: Infinity)
For Complete Details, Please Visit the Desktop Website.
1. It is Inevitable for the Consolidation of Technical Knowledge.
9. It Prepares Students for Real-life & Unpredictability as Professional Requirements are Unpredictable.
3. It Helps Students Develop Meta-Cognitive Strategies (Think about their Own Learning/Thinking).
5. It Creates Sensitivity & a Sense of Awareness about where He/She Stands in the World.
7. It is a Break from the Routine Examinations, that the College/Institution/Society Provides.
2. It Stimulates Authentic, Realistic Professional Conversation.
4. It Provides Timely, Factual & Convincing Feedback that are Crucial for Professional/Personal Success.
6. It Inspires the Sudden Need for Improvement & Increases Motivation.
8. It is a Techno-Commercial-Social Fluency Activity as Professional Fields are NOT technical alone.
10. It Induces Business-Industry Wisdom gathered from over 1 million man years of experience!
How to create any number of new interviews by modifying Focus-1, Focus-2, & Focus-3? A Few Examples:
World’s First & Only Professional Interview Trainer: Incisive Questions as in a professional interview, best responses, guide’s advices etc.
With Textile Production Engineering Interview Simulator & Trainer, you develop the ability to answer to questions on-the-spot: efficiently, effectively and with likeability. This ability can be successfully applied in Professional Interviews, Viva (Oral) examinations, Presentations, or in any personal interactions where the stakes are high, or the consequences are severe.
Scouring & Bleaching, Textile Design & Colour, Textile Fibres, Fibre Physics, Yarn Preparation & Weaving, Analytical Textile Chemistry, Chemical & Physical Analysis of Textiles, Chemistry of Intermediates & Dyes, Applications of Textile Auxiliaries, Technology of Dyeing, Technology of Finishing, Technology of Printing, Processing of Garments, Management of Dye House, New Technologies in Textile Processing, Textile Costing, Technical Textile, Modern Spinning Technology, Modern Weaving Technology, Process Control & Quality in Spinning, Process Control & Quality in Weaving, Fashion Art & Technology, Industrial Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical Drives & Controls, Electrical Machines, Electronic Instrumentation, PLC /SCADA etc.
Energy Conservation, Engineering Economics, Engineering Ethics, Ergonomics & Human Factors, Safety, Responsibility & Rights, Operations Research, Production Management, Reliability Engineering, Project Management, Engineering Habits of Mind, Critical Thinking, 21st Century Skills, Industrial Relations, Office Management, Product Design , Engineering Marketing, Behavioural Science, Finance for Engineers, Quality Assurance, etc.
52 Topics, Over 8200 Questions: Customise them by modifying Focus 1, Focus 2, & Focus 3! Every Time a New Interview!