We are passionate about what we do. We are happy with our creations because our users are satisfied with what they could achieve in real life situations as a result of trusting our products and programs. Your input is the trigger for our innovations.
We don’t advertise. We believe, if you are really in need, you would search and find us. We also believe, ultimately, you are responsible for your future. We can sincerely help. Why not meet us on ‘Let’s Meet’ page?
Espoir was founded in 2005 by a team of industry professionals working with leading global companies specializing in Technology, Engineering, Human Resources, Finance, Marketing and Educational Psychology.
We realize the criticality of skill-gaps, and its grave consequences. We invested our years to invent lasting solutions that can turn ordinary into extra ordinary. We innovate new methodologies and technologies so that the result makes meaning to millions of lives.
Member: American Society of Training & Development
With Mechanical Engineering Interview Simulator & Trainer, you develop the ability to answer questions on-the-spot: efficiently, effectively and with likeability. This ability can be successfully applied in Professional Interviews, Viva (Oral) examinations, Presentations, or in any personal interactions where the stakes are high, or the consequences are severe.
Applied Thermodynamics, Design of Machine Elements, Fluid Mechanics, Gas Turbines & Jet Propulsion, Heat & Mass Transfer, Hydraulics & Pneumatics, Theory of Machines, Mechanical Systems Design, Metallurgy & Heat Treatment, Metrology & Measurements, Power Plant Engineering, Refrigeration & Air-conditioning, Industrial Tribology, Turbo Machines, Machine Design, Mechanical Vibrations, Gas Dynamics, Internal Combustion Engines, Industrial Engineering, Production Technology, CAD/CAM and CIM, Industrial Automation & Robotics, Automobile Engineering, Strength of Materials, Electrical Engineering, Electrical Machines, Energy Audit & Management, Electronics Engineering, etc.
Operations Research, Production Management, Reliability Engineering, Project Management, Engineering Habits of Mind, Critical Thinking, 21st Century Skills, Product Design Methodology, Energy Conservation, Engineering Economics, Engineering Ethics, Ergonomics & Human Factors, Safety, Responsibility & Rights, Industrial Relations, Office/Factory Management, Engineering Marketing, Behavioural Science, Finance for Engineers, etc.
50 Topics, Over 8000 questions: Customise them by modifying Focus 1, Focus 2, & Focus 3! Every Time a New Interview!
How to create any number of new interviews by modifying Focus-1, Focus-2, & Focus-3? A Few Examples:
Interactive Practice Sessions: Experience realistic practice, that is NOT AVAILABLE ELSEWHERE: You face question from screen, answer them on camera, refer to best responses, seek guide’s help, and fine-tune your abilities!
Questions & Their Hidden Meanings: Surveys say 88% of candidates don’t understand the hidden motives behind the seemingly innocent questions. In this section, you learn how to grasp the ‘real questions’ and the language to use.
Competency Tests: These competency tests help you not only to prepare for technical interviews, and viva examinations but also for other post-engineering competitive examinations for employment and higher education.
Tap Here for More Demos on our
1. Stand-Alone: Family & Friends Version (No. Of Users: 5)
2. Stand-Alone: Institutional (No. Of Users: 300)
3. LAN: Institutional (No. Of Users: Infinity)
For Complete Details, Please Visit the Desktop Website.
Family & Friends Version.
No. Of Users = 5 (Five)
(Package Image on Top)
1. It is Inevitable for the Consolidation of Technical Knowledge.
9. It Prepares Students for Real-life & Unpredictability as Professional Requirements are Unpredictable.
3. It Helps Students Develop Meta-Cognitive Strategies (Think about their Own Learning/Thinking).
5. It Creates Sensitivity & a Sense of Awareness about where He/She Stands in the World.
7. It is a Break from the Routine Examinations, that the College/Institution/Society Provides.
2. It Stimulates Authentic, Realistic Professional Conversation.
4. It Provides Timely, Factual & Convincing Feedback that are Crucial for Professional/Personal Success.
6. It Inspires the Sudden Need for Improvement & Increases Motivation.
8. It is a Techno-Commercial-Social Fluency Activity as Professional Fields are NOT technical alone.
10. It Induces Business-Industry Wisdom gathered from over 1 million man years of experience!