1. Project Formulation and Appraisal: Scouting and screening, feasibility studies, Market, financial and commercial appraisal. etc, etc.
2. Project Support System: Marketing, Technical and Financial support. Management, Consultancy and Training support. etc, etc.
3. Project Planning and Execution: Planning, Organizing, Scheduling, Monitoring, Value Engineering. Successful project implementation.etc.
5. Project Control System: Decision making, Multiple Projects and Constraints, Network analysis, project monitoring and MIS. etc, etc.
4. Project Risk Management: Classification of risk, Risk Identification and Measurement, Risk Management Technique. etc, etc.
6. Project Management Software: Need analysis. Various Systems and standards, Project management body of knowledge, Project Management institute. etc, etc.